Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rum is for drinking, not for burning.

Well, I am in the works of snagging some PBM tension rods because the TEINs are pretty torqued up. I'm sure I can sell them cheap to someone who wants to rebuild them. I also did something productive and finally ordered inner and outer tie rods from TEIN which should make the wife pretty happy. She's got a huge love for everything TEIN. Anyways, they're beefier than what I have running now so hopefully that's just one more thing checked off the list that I don't have to worry about. I plan on media blasting a lot of the under parts and re-coating them to further protect them from the good ol' New England weather. Some spots, the under coating started to fall off due to age. My next focus is going to be finishing the interior and exterior of the car. I already have suede laying around, just have to stop being a lazy ass and get to work on that and throw the BRIDE back in, a damned horn button, and swap out those wack automatic seat belts for some S14 manuals. Man, those things piss me off. Hopefully the stars align and soon enough the car will be ready. I'm still having issues deciding which route I want to take as far as a kit and paint, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. From what I was told, a decent amount of parts already started arriving in the mail. When I get home, I'll be digging through it all with a massive erection.

No comments:

Post a Comment