Thursday, December 22, 2011

Don't you dare forget.

So, it's been a while since I even touched this blog and I feel like I let some of you down by neglecting it for so long. Being deployed, I haven't had massive time to really work on the car, nevermind even touch the thing. With the new addition in my garage, the EVO is now going to be a dope daily. Man, it feels awesome to sit in an EVO again. It's been far, far too long. For most of you that aren't informed, I picked up a dope WW EVO X. GSR, of course. Not a fan of automatics regardless of the argument they try to make attempting to claim it's a dual clutch transmission with paddles; if it's not a foot clutch, it's not a real stick. That's what I'm throwing out there. Anyways, with my boredom aroused and my urge to work on the S13, I've made some purchases while out here to hopefully do some work when I go home on leave. Amongst the list, what comes to my head is [and I'm most likely forgetting a bit]:

PBM traction rods
PBM tension rods
PBM tie rod spacers
PBM spin knob
SPL solid subframe bushings
SPL solid differential bushings
Apex'i mushroom intake
DEFI boost gauge
DEFI gauge link
S13 non-HICAS subframe
S13 non-HICAS uprights
Project Kics bolt on spacers

I got my eye on:
FReddy intake manifold
PBM PRO coilovers
Innovative wideband
WORK Equips
Shine Auto body kit

There is probably tons more that I snagged and don't remember, but fuck it. I'm not great with my memory and probably even worse off now that I'm deployed. My hearing is shot too so hopefully the exhaust won't sound as loud when I get back. There is so much I still want to do and so much that still needs to get done with what I already have laying around. DSG still needs to tune the bitch, I still need to swap a boat load of parts on, and I still want to enjoy the damned thing. Soon enough, hopefully. The wife is currently whipping around the EVO with some newly acquired winter wheels and tires so hopefully she'll overlook me putting some love and money into the S13. One can only hope.

Anyways, these aren't new pictures, but are pretty dope. Figured I can't let you folks down and give you nothing to look at. Hope you folks have a happy holiday season. Hopefully 2012 is the year this bitch tears up the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment