Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rocks, tonic, juice, magic.

Well, I can honestly say spending Christmas in Afghanistan is worse than I anticipated. I got a little shopping done recently for the S13 as well as looking for a dope set of wheels for it but decided to hold off for a few weeks until something nice comes along. I recently picked up a Tanabe Sustec rear sway bar with brand new Megan end links and mounting hardware. Not a fan of Megan products but if they're brand new and included for free, I won't complain. I plan on getting it hydrodipped after I strip it alongs with a few other parts if I even get around to it. If not, I'll just do some spray paint action because eventually, it's going to get pretty beat. Who knows.

Anyways, Merry Christmas from Afghanistan. I hope you all enjoy your family's company because some of us would kill for that opportunity. Stay safe, drink a lot, do dope shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment