Thursday, December 16, 2010

The transplant is complete.

After a long day of driving and car shenanigans, the 240 is almost ready to come home. Dropped off the turbo, gaskets, and all the bullshit that goes along with it and caught a glimpse for the first time after seeing the tubs being tack welded in. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic with the results.



Soon she will be home so I can get to work. I have a list of shit I still need to take care of with a couple days set aside to do so. From 300ZX brake/e-brake conversion, 5-lug conversion, bolting in the Bride VIOS III Low Max on the new Bride FG super low mounts, throw on the MB Battles, and so much more. Wiring the turbo timer should be pretty straight forward, so the only thing that I'm looking at is the 500 mile break-in for the clutch and turbo. Man, I'm amped. Time needs to move faster until she comes home - then time can slow the fuck down.

1 comment: