Saturday, December 4, 2010

New arrival.

Opened my door this morning to someone ringing. It was UPS dropped off a package. After looking at the two boxes and the sender address, I slammed the door and ran inside. Pulling out a knife to open the box, you could just sense the amount of excitement. I ripped the boxes open like a kid at his birthday party. After a long await, my PoweredByMax rear upper control arms and toe rods came in. I plan on slamming the car with still having full functionality so the choice was easy and these were a must. They even look baller. Later today, I will be going to a friend of mine's house to drop his SR20DET in his hatch. The local crowd of kids that know a thing or two about sideways motor sports grows larger. The fun that is to be had is only making me more and more excited to get the car completely put together.



No comments:

Post a Comment