Friday, November 19, 2010

The updates roll in.

The days roll in and the pictures slowly make their way to me. Although I expected a plethora of them, I only received a smaller amount of my expectations. The results of the work put into the car right now actually are satisfying. The plans for the swap were a simple SR20DET swap with some new supporting modifications including front-mount intercooler, new piping, blow off valve, etc. Looks like I will be selling my 1992 240SX coupe to fund the build and make it more than I anticipated which makes me rather giddy.

Post-tubbing and bay painting:

Post-engine install:


More updates are coming. Hopefully I will be picking the car up in a week or so and then even more work begins - mostly the body work to get her painted white and I can slap the 5-lug swap on and mount the MB Battles. Anticipation mounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment